Academic Dean’s Scholarship
Introducing the Academic Dean’s Scholarship!
United is pleased to announce the Academic Dean’s Scholarship, a 50% tuition discount for students entering one of United’s five master’s degree programs.
Award amount: 50% tuition for the duration of a master’s degree program*
- Available for new students only
- Applicants must be pursuing a Master of Divinity, Master of Ministry, Master of Arts in Christian Ministries, Master of Theological Studies, or Master of Arts
- 3.0 GPA or higher in previous bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Essay: 300 words describing your ministerial goals
To apply, simply complete your application for admission and fill out the form below to be considered for the Academic Dean’s Scholarship.**
Scholarships are limited, so apply now!
You may also apply for other United scholarships on the United Applicant Portal. Please refer to the Scholarships tab on the United Student Aid web page for more information about general scholarship requirements and the application process.
* Master’s students enrolled full-time (9 or more credits) will receive the full scholarship award. For master’s students enrolled half-time (6-8 credits), scholarship awards will be disbursed at 50% of the current rate.
** United will accept applications for the Academic Dean’s Scholarship on an ongoing basis.