Academic Dean’s Scholarship
United is pleased to offer the Academic Dean’s Scholarship, a 50% tuition discount for students entering one of United’s degree programs.
Award amount: 50% tuition for the duration of a degree program*
- Available for new students only
- Applicants must be pursuing a Master of Divinity, Master of Ministry, Master of Arts in Christian Ministries, Master of Theological Studies, Master of Arts, or Doctor of Ministry
- 3.0 GPA or higher in previous bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Essay: 300 words describing your ministerial goals
To apply, simply complete your application for admission and fill out the form below to be considered for the Academic Dean’s Scholarship.**
Scholarships are limited, so apply now!
Contact [email protected] for other available scholarship opportunities. Please refer to the Scholarships tab on the United Student Aid web page for more information about general scholarship requirements and the application process.
Note: For Doctoral students, the Academic Dean’s Scholarship cannot be combined with other United scholarships.
* Master’s students enrolled full-time (6 or more credits) will receive the full scholarship award. For master’s students enrolled half-time (3-5 credits), scholarship awards will be disbursed at 50% of the current rate.
** United will accept applications for the Academic Dean’s Scholarship on an ongoing basis, as funding is available.