Student Complaint Process
United Theological Seminary provides a way for students to register complaints through the Office of Student Success. A separate process is provided to report discrimination and/or harassment; please follow the process outlined in our Non-Discrimination Policy. Students may also submit a complaint directly to the Ohio Department of Education by clicking here.
To Register a Complaint
- To register a complaint, complete the Student Complaint Form below. Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form to send to Student Services.
- You can also download and complete the Student Complaint Form. Scan the completed form and email to email@example.com. You can also mail the completed form to: United Theological Seminary, Student Services, 4501 Denlinger Road, Dayton, OH 45426.
- The Director of Student Services will acknowledge receipt of the complaint.
- The Director of Student Services will review the complaint and notify the employee or office responsible to address it.
- The employee or office will respond directly to the student and notify the Director of Student Services about action taken to address the complaint.
- The student may contact the Director of Student Services if the action has not resolved the complaint for guidance to appeal for additional action.
Register a Complaint
Please complete the form below.