학생 불만 처리 절차
연합신학대학원은 학생 성공 사무실(Office of Student Success)을 통해 학생들이 불만 사항을 접수할 수 있는 방법을 제공하고 있습니다. 차별 및/또는 괴롭힘을 신고하기 위한 별도의 절차가 마련되어 있으니, 본교 차별 금지 정책에 설명된 절차를 따라주시기 바랍니다. 학생들은 또한 여기를 클릭하여 오하이오주 교육부(Ohio Department of Education)에 직접 불만 사항을 제출할 수도 있습니다.
불만 사항을 접수하려면
불만 사항을 접수하려면 아래 ‘학생 불만 사항 양식’(Student Complaint Form)을 작성하십시오. 양식 하단에 있는 제출(submit) 버튼을 클릭하셔서 학생 서비스(Student Services)로 보내시면 됩니다.
학생 불만 사항 양식’(Student Complaint Form)을 다운로드하여 작성할 수도 있습니다. 작성된 양식을 스캔하여 [email protected]로 이메일을 보내십시오. 작성한 양식은 또한 United Theological Seminary, Student Services, 4501 Denlinger Road, Dayton, OH 45426 으로 우편으로 보낼 수도 있습니다.
- a) The aggrieved student’s problem or complaint shall be presented by the student and her/his accompanying student or employee, if any, to her/his supervisor or professor or designated representative.
- b) The problem or complaint shall be discussed by the parties at an informal meeting.
- c) The student shall, within three days subsequent to said meeting, receive an answer to her/his complaint.
- a) If the student is not satisfied with the answer received, s/he shall, within three days after receiving said answer, prepare a concise written account of her/his complaint, and the supervisor or professor or designated representative shall prepare her/his answer in writing, and both documents shall be submitted to the supervising Vice President or Academic Dean.
- b) Said Vice President or Academic Dean shall hold a meeting with the student and accompanying student/employee, if any, and the supervisor, professor, or designated representative. The Vice President or Academic Dean will render her/his decision within three working days subsequent to said meeting.
- a) If the student is not satisfied with the decision made in Step Two, s/he may, within three days after receiving said decision, take her/his complaint to the President of United Theological Seminary for review and final decision.
- b) The President, a Vice President, Academic Dean, one member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees, and one member of the Board of Trustees, both to be selected by the President, and hereinafter designated the “Panel” shall review said complaint. The Panel may hold a meeting with the student and accompanying student or employee, if any. The President shall act as chairperson of the meeting and shall regulate the time to be allotted to each party for discussion.
- c) The student shall be given the decision within three days subsequent to the later date of the referral of the complaint to the President or the date of the meeting. This decision shall be final.
불만 사항 접수
아래의 양식을 작성해 주세요.