PROCESO DE RECLAMOS PARA LOS ESTUDIANTES
United Theological Seminary proporciona una manera para que los estudiantes registren sus reclamos a través de la Oficina de Éxito Estudiantil. Se proporciona un proceso separado para denunciar discriminación y/o acoso; por favor siga el proceso descrito en nuestra POLÍTICA DE NO DISCRIMINACIÓNPolítica de No Discriminación. Los estudiantes también pueden presentar una queja directamente al Departamento de Educación de Ohio haciendo clic aquí.
Problem Clearance/Formal Complaint Process
In the event that a student has been aggrieved and any informal attempt to remedy the problem has been unsuccessful, United has created a formal Problem Clearance Procedure to restore harmony among those involved. The necessity for prompt attention to such problems or misunderstandings is important. Students must be assured that it is their right and privilege to follow a formal procedure to the top if necessary, without fear of censure or reprisal. The following Problem Clearance Procedure applies to all students of United Theological Seminary:
The Problem Clearance Procedure for students of United Theological Seminary shall consist of three levels. Any aggrieved student may be accompanied at any meeting or hearing by another United Theological Seminary student or employee, in the case of a complaint. However, the aggrieved student must always be present during any meetings or hearings, which take place within the outlined procedures. Students shall have the irrevocable right to present their problems and complaints in private. However, a written record of the complaint, including the processes followed and decisions made, must be sent to the Registrar’s Office at each stage of the process to maintain a complete record.
- a) The aggrieved student’s problem or complaint shall be presented by the student and her/his accompanying student or employee, if any, to her/his supervisor or professor or designated representative.
- b) The problem or complaint shall be discussed by the parties at an informal meeting.
- c) The student shall, within three days subsequent to said meeting, receive an answer to her/his complaint.
- a) If the student is not satisfied with the answer received, s/he shall, within three days after receiving said answer, prepare a concise written account of her/his complaint, and the supervisor or professor or designated representative shall prepare her/his answer in writing, and both documents shall be submitted to the supervising Vice President or Academic Dean.
- b) Said Vice President or Academic Dean shall hold a meeting with the student and accompanying student/employee, if any, and the supervisor, professor, or designated representative. The Vice President or Academic Dean will render her/his decision within three working days subsequent to said meeting.
- a) If the student is not satisfied with the decision made in Step Two, s/he may, within three days after receiving said decision, take her/his complaint to the President of United Theological Seminary for review and final decision.
- b) The President, a Vice President, Academic Dean, one member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees, and one member of the Board of Trustees, both to be selected by the President, and hereinafter designated the “Panel” shall review said complaint. The Panel may hold a meeting with the student and accompanying student or employee, if any. The President shall act as chairperson of the meeting and shall regulate the time to be allotted to each party for discussion.
- c) The student shall be given the decision within three days subsequent to the later date of the referral of the complaint to the President or the date of the meeting. This decision shall be final.
PARA REGISTRAR UN RECLAMO
Por favor, complete el siguiente formulario.