Preaching and Leadership Development for the 21st Century
The purpose of this focus group is to assist preachers and lay leadership in addressing the vast contextual and spiritual challenges that threaten the very fabric and fiber of Christianity in the 21st Century. Student participants in this focus group will be exposed to a course work that will cover such topics as: discipleship, Christian education, evangelism/missions and emerging ministries.
Upon conclusion of this focus group, each student participant, will have gained the necessary information affording them the wherewithal, to develop and engage in their own personal research and project development.
This focus group is for those who are serious about preaching and lay leadership, and how it interconnects with the 21st Century worshipper.
- Students will learn how to identify and address contextual and spiritual challenges of the 21st Century.
- Students will be exposed to religious training imperative to meet the holistic needs of their beloved community.
- Students will gain knowledge as to the Role, Relationship and Rituals of Preaching and Leadership Development.
- Students will learn the importance of preaching and leadership development as it seeks to transform and liberate from current traditional strongholds.
Education & Professional
- D.Min., United Theological Seminary (2020)
- M.Div., Interdenominational Theological Center (2016)
- Senior Pastor, East Mount Olive Baptist Church (2012-Present)