Can I take online courses in masters programs or doctoral programs?

  • MDiv With an F-1 visa or I-20 (Canadian), students may travel to the U.S. for intensives and combine with 1 online class per semester. For example, attend 2 intensives plus 1 online course. International visa students may only take 1 online class per semester.
  • MTS The MTS program is available completely online and does not require a student visa.
  • MACM See MDiv.
  • DMin Requires F-1 visa to attend intensives and focus groups.
Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search