At least one week before the end of the course, obtain an Incomplete Grade form from the Registrar’s Office. Take the form to the course professor for completion. Once the professor signs the form, take it to your advisor and the Academic Dean. When all three signatures are obtained, submit the form to the Registrar for processing.
Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search