Disruptive Church Leadership
An increasingly diverse and cynical society is no longer finding credible a message of God’s love for all people as proclaimed from otherwise systemically segregated pulpits and pews. More than that, the pursuit of earthly justice is viewed by many church leaders as peripheral, not intrinsic, to the Gospel. Declining attendance, tithes and offerings, too, today threaten the very sustainability of a high percentage of local churches throughout the United States. The time to pivot is now.
Students earning this degree will:
- Be equipped in the why, how, and what of planning, growing, and sustaining healthy multiethnic and economically diverse, socially just, and financially sustainable churches;
- Be assessed and receive three levels of certification in CQ via the Cultural Intelligence Center (Grand Rapids, MI);
- Be introduced to relevant works and competent practitioners throughout the country.
- Be empowered to help other pastors pursue disruptive innovation in their own congregations via coaching and/or consulting.
Education & Professional
- D.Min., Phoenix Seminary (2007)
- M.A. (Exegetical Theology), Western Seminary
- Founder and Directional Leader, Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas (2001-Present)
- Co-founded, Mosaix Global Network (mosaix.info) (2004-Present)