The Doctor of Ministry is an advanced professional degree program that requires a Master of Divinity degree or its educational equivalent from a regionally accredited institution followed by at least three years of ministry.
All applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree (with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale) and a graduate degree (with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale) from a nationally or regionally accredited institution.
Which program is right for you?
- 36-hour Masters Program
- Eligible for Financial Aid
- Attend two DMin Intensives / MMin Seminars in Dayton, Ohio
- Spiritual formation courses included
- One-third of required credit hours must be completed in person
- Take as many hours as you need.
- Limited to $5,500 Financial Aid total
- No intensives to attend
- No spiritual formation courses
- Credit hours can be completed in person, online or in combination.
United Theological Seminary requires criminal background checks on all degree-seeking and non-degree applicants. You will be charged a non-refundable fee by Verified Credentials.
Admission to degree programs at United is granted to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, theological perspective, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, or veteran status.