The Charles E. Booth Preaching Series honors the life and legacy of United Theological Seminary alumnus, the late Dr. Charles E. Booth. The series will focus on the current trends in preaching, in general, and African-American preaching in particular. An absence of the pulpit prophetic in addressing the concerns that challenge people necessitates this series as a continuation of the foundation that Dr. Booth laid when he established the Charles E. Booth Preaching Conference in 2011. The series will focus on:
- Keeping Passion in One’s Preaching
- Christ-Centered Preaching in Contemporary Life
- Building Relationships in the Preaching Fraternity
- Strengthening the Preacher’s Devotional Life
- Remaining True to the Sermonic Ingredients: The Wedding of Information and Inspiration
This first annual Charles E. Booth Preaching Series is hosted by United Theological Seminary and will be held at the Crowne Plaza in Dayton, OH.
Date: September 15 – 17, 2020
33 East 5th Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Pastor/Preacher – $200
Students – $85
Recognition Luncheon – $35
RSVP: Register for this event and reserve your room by Friday, August 14.
Contact: Dr. Harold Hudson, email@example.com, 800.322.5817