Faithful leaders, engaged in ministry, renewing the Church.
- Faith in the Holy Trinity, as understood through the historic proclamation of the Church;
- Belief in the dynamic power of the Holy Spirit who is always at work to offer grace, hope and new life in and through the Church;
- In-depth study of the Bible, theology, church history and the effective practice of worship and ministry for strengthening the Church and sustaining spiritually vital communities;
- The practice of “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control” [Galatians 5:22] that characterizes “life in Christ;” and
- Sharing the Good News in local communities and around the world is our joy, privilege and duty as Christians.